Why Choose us for Condo/Townhouse Inspection?
Centurion Home Inspection should be chosen for condo/townhouse inspection-
- Our professionals are not only certified by InterNACHI but also have extensive industry experience on their side.
- Our clients range from homeowners, insurance agents, real estate agents, and prospective buyers.
- Our professionals use the state of the art equipment and technology to not only conduct the inspection but also to compile and support their findings with written as well as visual corroboration.
- We offer professional and trusted opinion on the given property for you to make an informed decision
- We offer competitive prices to our clients, along with personalized discounts and offers.
- Condo/Townhouse inspection should be done by professionals with expertise in the area and understanding of the roof-related nitty-gritty as well as rules regarding the same.
- Technical audit needs to be performed according to the HOA, and structural concerns, if any, must be ascertained.
What You Can Expect From Our Certified Inspector?
A home inspector from Centurion Home Inspections will come to your property to conduct a non-invasive, visual inspection of the property. After the completion of the inspection, they will provide you with a detailed report containing their findings.
Centurion Home Inspection professionals are properly certified by the InterNACHI to conduct these tests and inspections. You can rely on our professional opinion regarding your townhouse/condo for your perusal.
- Cleaning the perimeter is the first requirement
- The roof of the said condo/townhouse should be checked beforehand
- The town/condo should be cleaned before the inspection
- The non-working lighting fixtures should be replaced
- A fresh furnace filter can be installed
- Toilets and bathrooms are in running condition, should be checked