An Edmonton Electrical Inspection Company You Can Trust
When you are planning to get an electrical inspection done, it is important to find service providers that you can trust. At Centurion Home Inspection, we have a team of friendly yet professional inspectors who are known to keep your needs above anyone else’s.
We understand that buying a new home is an overwhelming process. We help you make the final decision when you are better informed about the condition of the property you are about to purchase. It so happens that most sellers or realtors might hide vital information such as the true condition of the electrical panels or systems.
When you encounter any issues with electrical systems once you’ve purchased the house, it not only makes you uneasy and uncomfortable, it also costs a fortune to fix these issues. So, in order to avoid paying huge amounts on repairs once you’ve purchased the house, it is best to get the home inspected by professional electrical inspectors, just like Centurion Home Inspections.
For us, your satisfaction and safety will always be the top priority. You can give us a call and share your requirements. We will be happy to help you out.
Why Choose us for Electrical Inspection?
An electrical inspection is not something that a novice should do. It requires a professional with proper training and skill to ensure electrical safety at your property. We have a team of only certified and well-trained professionals at Centurion Home Inspections.
All our team members have years of experience in dealing with various electrical faults and repairs. They can cater to all your electrical inspection needs.
After a thorough inspection, the reports that are delivered have every little detail mentioned. From minute to major repairs, you will find everything mentioned in the report. Our team makes sure to not leave the property before checking each and every electrical panel.
Your safety and satisfaction are always a driving factor for the team at Centurion Home Inspections. We also give you suggestions and tips in order to keep your property’s electrical system in a good condition.
Moreover, if you are not sure about whether you should get an electrical inspection done or not, you need to just give us a call. Our team experts will understand your issues and help you give the right direction that you should be taking.
What You Can Expect From our Certified Inspector?
Our team of professionals has a well-structured procedure to carry out the electrical inspection. That’s the true difference between a novice and a professional.
The home inspectors that visit your house for electrical inspections will have a checklist ready. The inspector may check for the following:
- Condition of wires including their wear and tear.
- Condition and working of every socket, switch, and light fixture.
- Suitability of all the switchgear including RCD, MCBs, and more.
- Working condition of the RCDs, circuit breakers, etc.
- Proper installation of fuses and their elements.
- Condition of the grounding system and earthing.
- Ensure that sockets and wires are not overloaded.
- Ensure that labeling and grouping are proper inside the distribution panel.
- Ensure that wiring is up-to-date and not expired.
These are some of the many elements of an electrical system that our inspectors check in order to create and deliver a proper report.
Give us a call if you are in search of professionals to help you with any electrical service.
- Smoke detector testing
- Shock hazards
- Condition of circuit breakers, grounding system, lights, switches, fixtures, etc.
- Ensure light bulb wattage.
- Outdoor electrical system examination.
- Proper functioning of fault circuit interrupters.
- Wear, tear, and expiry date of wiring.