A good non-invasive new construction home inspection by us covers the following points-
- The build quality and quality of workmanship done on the newly constructed property.
- Leaks and seepage of water in the property.
- HVAC Systems that are inclusive of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning of the property should be checked.
- Room sizes should be checked for length, breadth, and height to give a fair idea about its usage.
- Cracks in the ceilings and roofs present must be taken into account and reported.
- Plumbing must be given a thorough check, as the proper water supply is available in all expected locations of the house.
- Electrical Systems
- Windows and sidings
- Interiors are also checked for flooring condition and that of railings etc.
Why Choose us for New Construction Inspection?
Centurion Home Inspections is known for new construction inspection because-
- Our professionals are not only certified by InterNACHI but also have industry experience on their side.
- We work with a variety of clients including homeowners, insurance agents, real estate agents and of course, prospective buyers.
- Our professionals use cutting-edge equipment and technology to not only conduct the inspection but also to compile and support their findings in a written report that is supported with visual proof.
- We offer our professional and trusted opinion on you property to enable you to make an informed decision
- We offer some of the most competitive prices for our services.
- New construction home inspections demand the keen eye of a seasoned professional. This is because it is more difficult to point out issues in a newly built property. This is where our inspectors at Centurion Home Inspections shine with their extensive industry experience.
What You Can Expect From Our Certified Inspector?
When you choose a certified home inspector from Centurion Home Inspections, you can expect not only a detailed and thorough inspection, but also an easy to understand report. Our inspectors adhere to the highest standards of service quality and work with the singular objective of helping you make an informed decision.
To that end, we equip our InterNACHI certified home inspectors with the best-in-class tools of the trade. They receive regular training and know exactly where issues in new construction can be commonly found.
- Outside surfaces such as walls, broken shingles, seals, bubbling, even paint tone, etc.
- Outhouse and other living spaces
- The garage if any is to be checked
- Landscaping & irrigation
- Deck, porch, patio
- Driveway walkway
- Roof gutters
- Hardscaping and add-ons
- Extra supplies