Why Choose us for Condo/Townhouse Inspection?
Centurion Home Inspection should be chosen for condo/townhouse inspection-
- Our professionals are not only certified by InterNACHI but also have industry experience at their disposal.
- Our clients range from homeowners, insurance agents, real estate agents to prospective buyers.
- Our professionals use the state of the art equipment and technology to not only conduct the inspection but also to compile and support their findings with written as well as visual corroboration.
- We offer professional and trusted opinion on the given property for you to make an informed decision
- We offer competitive prices to our clients and also much-needed discounts and offers.
- Condo/Townhouse inspection should be done by professionals with expertise in the area and understanding of the roof-related nitty-gritty as well as rules regarding the same.
- Technical audit needs to be performed according to the HOA, and structural concerns if any must be ascertained.
How do I prepare for a condo inspection?
There are a few pointers to be taken into account for impending condo inspection-
- Cleaning the perimeter is the first requirement
- The roof of the said condo/townhouse should be checked beforehand
- The town/condo should be cleaned before the inspection
- The non-working lighting fixtures should be replaced
- A fresh furnace filter can be installed
- Toilets and bathrooms are in running condition, should be checked
Centurion Home inspections is a name you can rely on, for your townhouse/condo inspection.
How long does a home inspection take for a condo?
For a condo generally, 1-2 hours of time is required for proper inspection. Centurion Home Inspections is your go-to for any inspection needs you may have.