A good non-invasive home inspection by us covers the following points-
- Leaks and seepage of water in the property.
- HVAC Systems that are inclusive of Heating, Ventilation and air conditioning of the property should be checked.
- Room sizes should be checked for length, breadth, and height to give a fair idea about its usage.
- Cracks in the ceilings and roofs present must be taken into account and reported.
- Plumbing must be given a thorough check, as the proper water supply is available in all expected locations of the house.
- Electrical Systems
- Windows and sidings
- Interiors are also checked for flooring condition and that of railings etc.
Why Choose us for New Construction Inspection?
Centurion Home Inspections is known for new construction inspection because-
- Our professionals are not only certified by InterNACHI but also have industry experience at their disposal.
- Our clients range from homeowners, insurance agents, real estate agents to prospective buyers.
- Our professionals use the state of the art equipment and technology to not only conduct the inspection but also to compile and support their findings with written as well as visual corroboration.
- We offer professional and trusted opinion on the given property for you to make an informed decision
- We offer competitive prices to our clients and also much-needed discounts and offers.
- Condo/Townhouse inspection should be done by professionals with expertise in the area and understanding of the roof related nitty-gritty as well as rules regarding the same.
- Technical audit needs to be performed according to the HOA, and structural concerns, if any, must be ascertained.
Should I hire a home inspector for new construction?
Yes. A home inspector from a trusted inspection company such as Centurion Home Inspections is your answer.
What should I look for in a new construction home walkthrough?
- Outside surfaces such as walls, broken shingles, seals, bubbling, even paint tone, etc.
- Outhouse and other living spaces
- The garage if any is to be checked
- Landscaping & irrigation
- Deck, porch, patio
- Driveway walkway
- Roof gutters
- Hardscaping and add-ons
- Extra supplies