Why Choose us for Condo/Townhouse Inspection?
Centurion Home Inspection should be chosen for condo/townhouse inspection-
- Our professionals are not only certified by InterNACHI but also have extensive industry experience on their side.
- Our clients range from homeowners, insurance agents, real estate agents, and prospective buyers.
- Our professionals use the state of the art equipment and technology to not only conduct the inspection but also to compile and support their findings with written as well as visual corroboration.
- We offer professional and trusted opinion on the given property for you to make an informed decision
- We offer competitive prices to our clients, along with personalized discounts and offers.
- Condo/Townhouse inspection should be done by professionals with expertise in the area and understanding of the roof-related nitty-gritty as well as rules regarding the same.
- Technical audit needs to be performed according to the HOA, and structural concerns, if any, must be ascertained.
What You Can Expect From Our Certified Inspector?
A home inspector from Centurion Home Inspections will come to your property to conduct a non-invasive, visual inspection of the property. After the completion of the inspection, they will provide you with a detailed report containing their findings.
Centurion Home Inspection professionals are properly certified by the InterNACHI to conduct these tests and inspections. You can rely on our professional opinion regarding your townhouse/condo for your perusal.
Certified Inspector for Condo Inspection in Edmonton
Looking for a condo inspection in Edmonton? If so, Centurion Home Inspection Ltd is just the place for you. Our excellent condo inspection services will make sure that your property is in a good condition. During our condo inspection in Edmonton, we run a non-invasive, visual check-up of the entire condo and prepare a detailed and comprehensive inspection report based on our findings. If there are any red flags that may seem worrisome, we will include them and let you know about the situation. Our professional inspectors are always available and ready to serve your condo inspection needs. All you need to do is call us and schedule a condominium inspection in Edmonton to enjoy our admirable inspection services.
Local Inspector for Condo Inspection in Edmonton
At Centurion Home Inspection Ltd, we have a team of professional home inspectors who are locals. We have put together a team of local inspectors who are well aware of the area and know what problems a home can have in Edmonton. The biggest benefit of local inspectors is that they deliver efficient work with promptness.
Centurion Home Inspection Ltd is one of the most established home inspection companies in Edmonton. We deliver admirable inspection services to our clients and we make sure that our inspectors deliver full satisfaction to our clients. If the client feels dissatisfied with our inspection service, we make sure to find a solution to whatever complaint the client has.
- Cleaning the perimeter is the first requirement
- The roof of the said condo/townhouse should be checked beforehand
- The town/condo should be cleaned before the inspection
- The non-working lighting fixtures should be replaced
- A fresh furnace filter can be installed
- Toilets and bathrooms are in running condition, should be checked